Sunday, March 21, 2010

Truth

Ok so this issue is a big one and in order for me to go on with this blog this needs to be said: everything on this blog is 100% truth from my life and the lives of my closest friends! you know how the old saying goes the truth hurts! well i cant say i am sorry if my story or my friends story hurt becasue this whole blog would be pointless if no one learned from our mistakes...thats the reason this exist. no one wants a 30 yr old or older to tell em what to do but for some reason 13 -19 yr olds feel like thier friends know all the answers so i am here as a friend to give you Godly advice on topics that i struggled with from 13-19 and if i didnt struggle with it then my friends will help me. so the first question is what is truth? how do you define it? it seems like the obisovus answer is truth is not falsehoods which is true. but what is it really? heres what www.dictionary.com says: confomity with fact or relaity. ok so the next question is how does one go about beging truthful? I will say this till the day i die: BE your self. if you feel uncomfortable saying it then dont. if you dont have proof to back up your claim then dont go there... its like science if you dont have proof to prove you found the square root of pi then no one will believe you. i know you have all heard the boy who cried wolf... he cried wolf so often that no one believed him when it really happend. my advice: dont cry wolf unless its truth.

the bible says : the truth will set you free. and girls ( guys too) its the truth.
the freedom you feel when ur honest is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment